2. If you had been born the other sex, did your parents tell you what your name would have been? Nope. My mom was so happy I was a girl!
3. Do you have children and if so, what are their names?
4. If you were to ever have a child or more children, what would you name them?
I don't know. I've always been partial to the name Aleysia, though. And I've always wanted to name my daughter Elise.
5. Most people know their mother's maiden name, but do you know your grandmother's maiden name?
Yep. My father's mother was Menefee and my mother's mother is Holcomb.
6. Did you have an imaginary friend as a child?
Yep, and to an embarrassing age.
7. What was the name of your first pet?
My birdie was named Captain Kirk (Captain for short). He's the only pet I've ever had.
8. If you have pet(s) now, what are their names?
9. What was the name of the first person you ever kissed?
Uhh, no comment. It was someone who kissed me, but I didn't want to be kissed. The first person I ever kissed voluntarily was Martino something or other.
10. What was the name of the school you attended as a child?
St. Johns Preschool, Berea Lutheran(K- first half of second grade), Duffield Elementary(second half of second - 5th), Whitney Young Magnet Middle(6th-8th), MLK High(9-12).
11. What was/is the name of your English teacher in high school?
9th grade - Mrs. Davis
10th grade - Mrs. Hyde and various subs (she was pregnant)
11th grade - Mrs. Troupe
12th grade - Mrs. Hyde and Mrs. Davis for speech
12. Do you name your vehicles? What are the name(s)?