1. Did you have a new year's resolution this year? Yep and, as usual, I failed at them. *shrugs*
2. Who kissed you at midnight? Not noone. I was drunk at the time, though, so anything's possible. :)
3. Does it snow where you live? Hells yeah
4. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop? Hells no. I didn't like Times Square on a random Saturday in August.
1. Who was your valentine in 2005? I eat valentines for breakfast.
2. What did your valentine get you? Yeah, right.
3. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class? I'm a nicety-nice-nice. So, yes.
1. Are you Irish? Not that I'm aware of.
2. Do you wear green on St. Patty's Day? Nope. Forgot all about it. Besides which, I own very few green clothes.
3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2005? Nothing, I don't think.
1. Do you like the rain? Yes
2. Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year? Nope.
3. Do you get tons of candy on Easter? Yep.
1. What's your favorite kind of flower? Forget me nots
2. Do you like the spring? Yes
3. What would you think of as a spring color? pastels, all of them.
1. What year did you graduate from school? 2001 and 2005
2. Did you go on any vacations last June? Nope
1. What did you do on the 4th of July? Family shit.
2. Do you go on any vacations during this month? No
1. Did you do anything special to end off your summer? Went to NYC.
2. What was your favorite summer memory of '05? See number 1, graduating from grad school, Gregg's wedding
3. Do you go swimming a lot in the summer? I. DON'T. SWIM.
4. Do you go to the beach a lot? Why would I?
1. Did you attend school/college in '05? Yes
2. Who is/was your favorite teacher? Uh, Prof. Cindy (don't ask me what her last name is).
3. Do you like fall better than summer? Depends on the heat, the humidity and the allergy situation.
1. What was your favorite Halloween costume ever? Catwoman.
2. What's your favorite candy? Today? Uhh, Rolos.
3. What did you dress up like this year? Uh, I don't think I did.
1. Whose house do you usually go to for thanksgiving? My grandmother's
2. Do you love stuffing? Yes!
3. What are you thankful for? Everything just about. The fifty years that are to come (to quote my then-3-year-old nephew).
1. Do you celebrate Christmas? Yepper
2. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe? Yes, over and over by my friend Shelly. (What? We love each other)
3. What do you want this year for Christmas? See list. See list grow.
4. What's the best present you ever got for Christmas? My own phone line when I was like 15 was great.
5. Do you like cold weather? Depends on the wind, humidity and snow density.