2. Do you close your eyes on rollercoasters?
I used to on the upside down ones. But, now I never close my eyes.
3. When's the last time you've been sleigh riding?
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
5. Do you believe in Ghosts?
I don't know. I'm a healthy skeptic.
6. Do you consider yourself creative?
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Jennifer is probably best, but I so would sleep with Angelina (and I like boys, so that is saying something)
9. Can you honestly say you know anything about politics?
10. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes. I kick ass when I'm sober. When I'm drunk...well, that's a different matter.
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
I don't recall being awake that long.
12. Do you kill bugs that are in the house?
Depends on the bug. There are three categories: 1) You are too cute or inconvenient to kill, 2) I'll kill you good and 3) Ahhh! I'm terrified of you! Ahh! I kill those in category 2. I set those free in category 1. I call userillusion for category 3.
13. Have you ever cheated on a test?
I have never copied off of someone else, but plenty have copied off of me. (Most notably high school Latin. See, I was obsessed with this guy named Riley...)
14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around..do you go through red lights?
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Detroit Tigers are my team. My cousin plays for them. My hometown is Detroit. I have loyalties.
17. Have you ever ice skated?
Yes, actually. I've VERY bad at it.
18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Sometimes. I've been remembering about 1 a week for the past few months.
19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you were crying?
A couple of weeks ago. I was trying to tell buffyeas a joke or something.
20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
Where is 21?
Right above this line.
22. Do you believe in love at first sight?
23. Do you know who Ba-Ba-Booey is?
24. Do you always wear your seatbelt?
25. What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could draw. I really can't at all.
26. Do you like Sushi?
27. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
28. What do you wear to bed?
29. Have you ever been caught stealing?
No. I've never stolen anything.
30. Does size matter?
It depends on what we're measuring.
31. Do you truly hate anyone?
No. Though I try.
32. Rock and Roll or Rap?
Both, thank you.
33. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
34. Do you have a relative in prison?
35. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror like your favorite singer?
Of course. I sing constantly.
36. Do you know how to play chess?
Yes, but I'm not very good. I have lots of defense, but no offensive strategy whatsoever.
37. What food do you find disgusting?
Peas and cooked carrots. Together. Yuck.
38. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours?
39. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
40. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
God yes. And the trouble it brought me...
41. Have you ever been punched in the face?
42. When is the last time you threw up from drinking too much?
Thursday before last.
43. Have you ever walked out on a movie at the theater?
YES! It was a movie with Michael J. Fox. What was the name of that blasted movie?
44. Do you ever sit through a bad movie, just to see how bad it can get?
I watched all of Eye of the Beholder. What does that tell you? (Yes.)
46. Have you ever met someone famous that you really wanted to meet?
I met Jeff Daniels. No, I didn't really want to meet him, but anyone famous is cool to meet.
On a side note, I tell people this and they say, "Who?" I say, "Arachnophobia," nothing. I say "Dumb and Dumber"... what is wrong with the world.
47. Have you ever been stood up?
48. When's the last time you screamed at the top of your lungs?
I don't scream at the top of my lungs. I would shatter my own ear drum.
49. Did you ever do something that you didn't want to, just to fit in?
Yes, in the dark ages of my youth.
50. Do you consider yourself the "biggest fan" of something?
Again, see icon.