1.What was the first car your family had?
The first car I remember was my mom's Renault.
2. What was the name of your first pet and why?
My first pet was a bird named Captain Kirk. My dad named him, I think.
4. What was the name of your elementary school?
I started elementary school at Berea Lutheran in Detroit, MI and ended at Duffield Elementary.
5. Who was your first best friend?
What was her name? ROWENA! Yeah, that's it.
6. Are you still friends today, and if not, what happened?
No, obviously. We went to different middle schools and drifted apart.
7. What was your favorite board game?
Life. I LOVED Life.
8. Did you play house or other make believe games?
Yes, but I hung out with boys, so it was stuff like Army and War. And occasionally House (but that generally involve one of them trying to kiss me or something)/
9. Were you a Dungeons and Dragons geek?
Yes, in high school. Not so much now. I miss it, though.
10. Did you sleep with stuffed animals as a kid?
11. Do you still sleep with stuffed animals?
12. Who was the first person you looked up to when you were younger?
My dad. I thought he was the bees knees.
13. Who was your favorite relative?
14. Were you short or tall in elementary school?
Both. I had my growth spurt early. I was short before, tall after.
15. Were you teased in school?
Yes. I was smart AND weird. Deadly combination.
16. What was the name of your favorite teacher?
Ms. Rogers, second grade (second half).
17. What was the name of your least favorite teacher?
Ms. Moreland, 4th grade (that woman was evil).
18. What was your best subject in school?
19. What was your worst subject in school?
Gym. I HATED Gym. I got a C in Gym once. Who gets a C in Gym? *raises hand*
20. Did you do well in Physical Education?
21. Were you clumsy when you were younger?
22. Who was your favorite band as a kid?
I liked all the little kid R&B boy bands. Like Another Bad Creation and The Boyz.
23. What was your favorite movie as a kid?
An American Tail
24. Did your parents read to you?
Yes, but I don't remember.
25. Did you have a favorite book?
26. What was your favorite restaurant as a kid?
Big Boy. Oh, I had an obsession with Big Boy.
27. On what TV or movie star did you have a crush?
28. Do you now wonder what you were thinking?
29. Who was your first crush in school?
His first name was Elliot. I was three.
30. As a child, what kind of car did you want when you grew up?
I didn't want a car. Ever. I was terrified of driving.
31. Did your parents spank you?
Mom did, Dad didn't.
32. Did your parents fight a lot when you were a kid?
LOL. Do you know my parents? YES!
33. Did your parents get divorced or stay married?
Stayed married. Sometimes, I wonder why.
34. If they got divorced, how old were you when it happened?
I wanted them to (I know that's insane, but true), but alas no such luck for me.
35. Did you ever run away from home?
No. I threatene a few times, though.
36. How old were you when/if you first got glasses?
37. Did you need braces or a retainer?
No. They probably wouldn't have hurt.
38. If you're male, how old were you when you had your first wet dream?
49. Both sexes when did you start shaving?
I don't shave my legs, but I started my underarms in my pre-to-early teens.
50. Girls when did you start wearing a bra?
5th grade - 10 years old. I developed early.
51. What was your first kiss like?
Gross. I'm glad I rebounded.
52. What did you do on your first date?
Uhh. I didn't go on a "real" date until prom. I went on pseudo-dates or would-have-been-a-date-if dates.
53. How old were you when you first drank?
14. It was stupid, I regret it.
54. Where was your first house?