1.Tell me something obvious about you.
I'm very silly. I laugh a lot and make a lot of corny jokes.
2. Tell me something about you that many don't know.
I'm very emotional and the smallest and most insignificant things hurt my feelings. I feel really silly about it most of the time, so I pretend like my feelings aren't really hurt.
3. What is your biggest fear?
4. Do you normally go the safe route or take the shortcut?
Drivingwise, I'm all about the safe route. I do experiment a little when I don't have to be someplace at a certain time.
5. Name one thing you want that you can't buy with money.
6. What is your most treasured possession?
I don't know. I'm really not one to "treasure" the material. If I had to say something, I would say the one-of-a-kind handmade doll's rocking chair that my grandmother made me when I was a kid. I wish I had treasured it more then, because now it's all torn up.
7. What is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do often?
8. Tell me something sexually about you that I don't know.
I'm open about my sexuality, so most people who know me know about that!
9. Tell me something sexually about you that everyone knows.
Most people know that the back of my neck... well, let's just say it has a certain sexual significance ;)
10. What is your favorite lie to tell?
Whenever I lie, it is most often to avoid hurting someone's feelings. I don't think I have a favorite, though.
11. Name something you've done once that you can't wait to do again.
I'd really like to go to San Diego again. Beautiful place!
12. Are you the jealous type?
No. I try not to compare myself to other people or other things.
13. What is the one person, place or thing you can't say no to?
I can't say no to brownies. It's a compulsion. Making me brownies is dangerous.
14. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
I was serenaded once. That was special.
15. If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be?
Walk in the snow barefoot with a shoe on my head! No, seriously, I would love to sky dive or something like that.
16. When was the last time you cried?
17. When was the last time you felt so good that nothing else mattered?
18. Do you feel comfortable in public with no shirt on?
Actually, I'd feel comfortable in public naked. Clothes are so restrictive.
19. Name something embarrassing you did while being drunk.
I vaguely recall writing a certain guy's name on a car window with hearts and then calling him later on to tell him I loved him. Ahh yes, the low points of life.
20. If you post this in your journal would you like me to answer it?
If you feel the need, go right ahead.