* I want to spend more of my life being satisfied with who I am.
* I want to learn to fly without leaving the ground.
* I want to trust that my life will work out the way it should.
* I want to complain less and be grateful more.
* I want to find time for myself, so that I can hear the voice of God
* I want to see beauty in everything I encounter.
* I want to enjoy the simple beauties that I normally ignore (like a beautiful sunset)
* I want to be a person with a spirit that is so bright, it lights my entire being
* I want to know truth and shun lies.
* I want to evoke peace around me, not chaos.
* I want to love freely.
* I want to defeat fear and be strong enough to do the right things no matter the cost.
These are my desires for my life. I think that if I manage to accomplish even a subset of these goals before I die, then perhaps my time will be well spent.